domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

A little cheesy jazz

(I think I'm feeling blue
but I'm not sure if blue it is
I guess it is something like this)

Sad as a table set with no flowers
Sad as the flowers waiting for a bee
Sad as the bee trying to reach outta window
The window I closed so then I couldn't see

The tables set along the walkside
The flowers blooming on trees
The bees flying upon the gardens
Flying free, free, free...

And all i wanted in this morning spring
Were you laying here next to me
Being lazy till the clocks beat noon
And have breakfast untill three

So I wouldn't feel so bad
So I'd forget how it's to feel...

Sad as a table set with no flowers
Sad as the flowers waiting for a bee
Sad as the bee trying to reach outta window
The window you closed so you could surprise me

The table is now set with flowers and candles
The flowers are smelling as the morning spring breeze
The bee can go out when you open the door
So we can be together tonight at least.

(Feeling blue is not so sad
when in the end of the day
blue is colorful instead.)

Um comentário:

Comente, critique, elogie, adicione um pensamento, um verso... mas não deixe passar em branco.