domingo, 24 de outubro de 2010

Exchange

The very first time we met
You gave me a long glance
Three frozen seconds in air
Like a silent, calm dance


And then you gave me your number
The perfect key to a future treasure
As days passed by, you kept giving me gifts
But those i cannot measure


You gave me your touch
You gave me so much
Your comprehension
Hot coffees and sweet teas


And now I wanna give you this
My song, my rhythm
I wanna give you me


So from now on
that's how it's gonna be
A true exchange between you and me
And it's all arranged
I'll be yours, you'll be mine
we are truly exchanged and it feels so fine.




JG


(Razão do texto: durante a noite me veio uma palavra (o título), no caminho de volta pra casa me veio uma idéia (a última estrofe) e depois disso baixou uma cafonice à la jason m'raz. E nem tenho vergonha disso)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente, critique, elogie, adicione um pensamento, um verso... mas não deixe passar em branco.